Do you believe in magic of Dream Catcher??????

Dream Catcher !!!!!!!Who don't love to have dream catcher at their home. Dream catchers are refereed as Sacred hoops usually used near to bed of kids to save them from bad dreams and nightmares. It is a belief by native American that Nights are filled with an air distribution of bad and good dreams, but dream catchers are often believed to have originated from the Ojibwa Chippewa tribe.It is said that good dreams pass through the hole in the center of the web while bad dreams are captured in the web. The good dreams will flow down through the feathers to the person while the bad dreams dissolve in the day light. Lets see the result after having one for us.

I would love to show my dream catcher which I made for my niece.
Did you guys like my homemade Dream Catcher!!!!!! Please let me know your opinion regarding my dream catcher!!!!!Doesn't those white yellow feathers has got a beauty blush at their tips.

Comments

  1. They look just beautiful. Great job. I liked the color combination of your Dream catcher. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts